
When you become a mom...it doesn't matter what you look like in pictures.
When you become a mom...you put your child first before yourself.
When you become a mom...you no longer worry about everyone else and their opinions.
When you become a mom...you love someone with all your being and never question why.
When you become a mom...you become something greater.....a walking human napkin, a comfy place to sit, a personal taxi and my personal favorite...a perfect target for water gun fights.
Ahhh motherhood....if only Hallmark made the honest mother’s day card. It would go something like this....
" Dear Mom"
Thanks for cooking hundreds of meals, staying up till the crack of dawn sick with worry. Thanks for gaining stretch marks and losing sanity ...all for me.
You’re the best! By the way...I'm moving to Las Vegas and I wrecked your car:>
yup....they just don't make that card;>
Thanks for cooking hundreds of meals, staying up till the crack of dawn sick with worry. Thanks for gaining stretch marks and losing sanity ...all for me.
You’re the best! By the way...I'm moving to Las Vegas and I wrecked your car:>
yup....they just don't make that card;>
No comments:
Post a Comment