Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's a good day to be me




Today I went to lunch with Mom & Dad. I ate off Dad's plate, dipping his fries into the keth-cup and sucking the keth-up off the fry, making it good and mushy! Yumm!

Then we ran errands and I got a new book and some number flash cards. (We keep investing in the flash cards...I keep destroying them...mommy keeps buying more...that mommy...she can't take a hint.))

Then I took my afternoon nap, followed by trimming plants in the yard with Mommy.
Just hung out outside in the 68 degree weather;> Nice and beautiful. Off to eat some home made chicken and noondle with mommy before she goes back to working on that silly webpage for work...silly mommy doesn't she know that my blog is so much more important then work;>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a record 107 degrees in Austin yesterday. Can't wait to get to the balmy 68 in the NW.


Caitlin's Past