
Two Years and A Lifetime
On October 28, 2008 Bradley and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary. Two years but it feels like a lifetime.
In two years we have:Kayaked in Cabo San Lucas~ Played at Bike Week in Daytona~ Ate wonderful Greek food in Savanna~Moved to the beautiful Pacific Northwest~Traversed the most terrifying mountain trail in Arizona ~Hiked all over the country ~Created the most amazing child, Caitlin Sophia, and we laughed and loved the whole time!
Sure we have our fights. Just like any other couple we have seen our share of sleep deprived quarrels and meaningless arguments. Somehow we always are able to talk it out and make jokes about it afterward.
Not to mention that Brad is the most amazing father. The bond that Bradley and Caitlin share is astonishing! To watch those two together. It is astounding to think that I am so lucky as to have such a handsome husband and beautiful child.
Some days I don’t know how I deserve to be so blessed. I have the most wonderful husband and best friend. He fills my days with laughter and joy. Bradley is truly a gift.
This blogs for you honey:> Happy second anniversary:> I love you:>
No comments:
Post a Comment