Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grandma in the box





We got two huge boxes today!! Grandma S and Grandpa TR sent me some cool stuff!!!! I got lots of clothing and these cool shoes!!!!!! I'm in style now:> Thanks Grandma and Grandpa:>

I'm still not sure what to make of shoes. I kinda cry a little when I wear them.

Oh, about the Grandma in the box. Everyday I talk to Grandma S on the phone. So we call her Grandma in the box. When the boxes came today mommy said..."Oh look a box from Grandma!"
I thought she said Grandma in the Box...so I looked and looked....no Grandma in the box. Sad. I miss my Grandma. The Dog misses Grandma too. He kept sniffing the box, he too is looking for a Grandma in the box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caitie darlin-I see you trying to ship Diesel back to Grammy!!! I see you shutting his head in the box-Love it.

Looks like Diesel likes your ladybug hat on you too. Hw's a good boy.


Caitlin's Past