Monday, July 14, 2008

Hat Part Deux




Okay, so, as many of my adoring fans know....I hate hats! As you can see from most of my pictorials I am sans hat most of the time. I just find them irritating...almost as irritating as mommy finds people that feel the need to come up and tell her how beautiful I am....all the time. My adoring public feels the need to tell my mother how wonderful I am at the most horrid of times...like when mommy is trying to eat.

So this one is for you, my adoring public. Please when you see other beautiful babies out with their slave girls...ummm mommies....I meant to say mommies not slave girls. (((They hate it when you call them that.))) Please adoring public, do not bother mommies when they are out eating. Most mommies have had a hard day and only want to eat when they get out of the house. They do not get a whole lot of adult time and the last thing they want is some stranger coming up to the table to tell them the obvious. If you feel it necessary to tell mommies something...tell them you will babysit while the mommy eats her dinner. It is nice to have one meal a day where a baby is not in your lap.


Please save your comments while mommy is eating. Cash tips are recommended and as always gratuity is appreciated when taking pictures with super baby. No hats please.

No comments:


Caitlin's Past