

We are all very excited at the Jackson House! We are packing to move to Washington. As you can see our house is a mess, junk everywhere! My kitties love it, tons of boxes to climb in and things to brake. Oh they are having a blast. Mommy however is on the verge of a breakdown...what ever that means.I, myself am being a good baby. For the most part. Every so often I scream for mommy to change my Binky out, cause I'm teething and I like a cold Binky as much as the next baby.
As you can see I am wearing my Packing T-shirt. Just in case I get packed into the wrong box. You can also see that I like to grab the camera string for those cute close up pictures.
Okay, all for now. Off to eat and teeth. Perhaps I can get mommy to let me watch "Deadliest Catch". I love the drama of the Alaska fishing grounds.
Lots of hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment